2011年3月25日星期五

Thanks GOD :)

Aloha and hai to every readers. ( actually i don't know whether there is any reader in my blog = ='')
23 March 2011,a big day for every 2010 spm candidates, including me XD
As usual, I din't go to school early in the morning for getting my result while everyone is ready and nervous-ing for the release.


Don't shock, I only check my result through mysms, and it cost me RM0.20 per sms.
Okay, I din't blame for the charges, I'm the one who refuses to take the result at 10.
My sister offer me to take the car and drive to school for taking the result, but I refused to do so.


WHY?


Dunno.


Huh??


Err..because I'm scared. I'm worry if my result is worse.
That's why I prefer to take my result when everyone already leave school.
When it's PMR, i took my result at 2pm.
And for SPM, i took it at 4 pm ==


Are you crazy??


Of course not..


Hmm..I din't get my slip SPM that day, but at the second day.


WHY? 


There are story behind it, but I wont write it at here. SORRY.


PS:  I'm really angry for that incident.


Back to my result, thanks GOD :D
I got 3 A+, 1A,2A-,1B+ and 3B
It's my target for not getting any C in my slip SPM, and i did it!! XD
Ask me whether I'm happy or not? YESS! I AM HAPPY DAMN MUCH!!


Although it's not the best, but I reached my target, I'm satisfy with it.
And congratulation to all my friends who got great result. WELL DONE everyone!!













0 Clouds:

发表评论