2011年3月29日星期二

Dislike Children =='''

OMG!! 
Children really like to scream and make a lot of noise
Why children can't do their homework quietly?? huh
Why they have to walk around the class and prefer to stand then sit huh?
Aiyoyo!!!

Now I'm in computer class of a primary school,
which is my sister's working place.
I'm following her to the school to online.
Hye! Don't misunderstanding.
I'm using my own laptop and bb to online.
Blame the celcom at my area.
The line is SUCKS at my area.

That's why I have to at here for online
To do some search for the application of upu.
The closing date of upu is near now.
By the way, the KPLSPM is extending the date for apply
which is from 25 march to 31 march
Those who interested to apply for maktab 
do make it quickly..
here's the link--> KPLSPM

Before you leave my blog, can you all please do me a favour??!!
PLEASEEEEE.....
It doesn't take you too much time..
Just help me to clicks the advertisement at the below..
Help me ok??!!
I'm bankruptcy now TT
thanks for your help!! :D




2 条评论: