2013年7月17日星期三

Muet Test #part 2



Don't know why I can't type in Chinese, some technical problem perhaps. Sigh.
Anyway, it's okay. Since it's about Muet test, so why not i just type in English ^^

Well, if you'd follow my blog, past few weeks i just finished my speaking test.
And this coming Saturday will be taking my 3 papers in the same day!
Reading, Listening and Writing.

Speaking: nervousness 10/10
Reading, Listening and Writing: 0/10

BUT!

Still i think it's hard to score in these three papers leh! 
Well, it's been awhile i didn't read English books or what, after finished my SPM.
Not including my diploma lo, not connected ba.
Although my diploma is in English, but that's all so far disconnected with essay la, proverbs la, bla bla bla. hahahaha!

-foolscape papers folded two-
-common stuff to do notes leh-

After two years finished SPM, now starting all over again.
Grammar, essays, readings, ENGLISH. 

#pleasebegoodtome


Two more days, and i can officially throw my Muet practice books into the sea! 
hahaha! 

#shit#actuallyihaven'tfinishtheexercises#OMG

Okay goodbye. 

Wish me the best yeah!! Fighting!!


4 条评论: