2012年6月23日星期六

Swimming Day!

Today went to swim again with my buddies at Waterpark, splashing each others, photoshoot and learn how to swim 0.0

Yeah, i don't know how to swim actually, and today nearly happen accident at there, but lucky that nothing happen. LOL

What we cannot escaped from expose ourself to the sunlight is sunburned! tam play!! my skin is burning, and my face become super red! Ask me either i will go for swimming again. My answer is YES! WHY NOT! fun baa!!!!!

I am the type which if go to play, i will not care about the sunburn or what, i just want to have fun! I believe my skin colour will turn to my original skin colour la, hope so!! haha!!

Today didn't took too much of photos, but small sy do, using her waterproof lomocamera. Too bad that i didn't bring mine, can't wait to see the result!!! hope it is nice~



it's not easy to take photo at waterpool, behind big sun gor. so all the photos here are edited for the brightness and contrast.



the girl at the third from the left is very pro in swimming, can swim so nice and fast. 
and me and the girl at the other corner very lousy, don't know how to swim, haha



but lucky that two of us can swim better than me and big sy, so they teach us how to swim.
and today we learned how to float!!!! hhahaha


this would be the last outing for these few weeks, as lots of assignments due during these few weeks, and final exams coming very soon. Need to concentrate on study le. Bye!

0 Clouds:

发表评论