2012年6月3日星期日

BirthDay post

It's June, and my birthday was on May, which was half month past already, and now finally i got the time to update my blog. I am gonna to write in English for this post. for my friend of course, she cannot read chinese, but she can read only for the simple one.

Yeah, i am lazy to update actually, while tons of assignments are in the to-do-waiting list, yet, still waiting me there. *sigh#thisiswhatidislikeforcollegelife#especiallyduringthemidsem

Having Gawai's holiday now, relax awhile after struggling and suffer for staying late night for the last few weeks, for the sake of assignments of course. Urgh, Assignments!

Left 1 month plus for this sem, time passed so fast, after this sem, left 1 more sem and that's the end of my Diploma, and that's the beginning of my degree. Fuhhhh....

I know why i suffer a lot for assignments last month, because too much outings during that period, it's fun of course, but the things that i sacrifice for it is my sleeping time.  Have been going to snorkeling, jungle trekking, involve in charity event and so on. Haven't update all these posts yet, but will update it, one day :]

On yeah, back to the title. What i like for May, not only the activities, but also my birthday! 19th birthday!

This year was different with previous years, because i celebrated my birthday with my friends and sing K with them too!

Although two of them need to leave earlier, and me too, then lastly the last one kaki sing K alone there, but sure we have fun that day right? :]

Thanks because spending time with me, the cake is  delicious, although i nearly forget about it. Hahaha

NOT FORGETTING!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE GIFTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH

THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Celebrated with my buddies

second round with my family

1 条评论: