2012年6月8日星期五

Says. my ( Prizes Giving Out to Me!!!)

TGIF! Today will be a good friday, as finally i got the Says.my 4GB Thumbdrive, after waiting for it for months. 

If I am not mistaken, i won this thumbdrive from a Petronas Photography Contest, during Chinese New Year.  Just submitted a photo of CNY with a caption, then cc to Says.my, then entitled for a lucky draw. I am so lucky that time, being one of the winners! :D



It's a Limited Edition Says.my Thumbdrive! 
I like the design! It's cool!!!


Hmm, it is my second time wining prizes from Says.my. My first time was during Oct 2011, from a Social Good Win. It's almost same with the Says Birthday Giveaway which is still running now! ( Will introduce this more after this )

I won this prize along with my college friend, it's a big surprise for both of us! Nearly giving out the prize to other people as i didn't update my mail box, and i didn't realise i had won this, only after the staff from says.my called me. The staffs are really kind, will response to all the enquiry!



This is the first prize i won from Says.my last year. 
Through the Social Good Win event.



It's Philips wireless hifi headphone!



This is how it's look. *Grab this photo from google

What's actually Says.my is?

SAYS.com is a news site where thousands of people remix the country’s trending news and popular topics with videos, news sources, polls, and discussions. People then further broadcast this news by sharing it across social media, creating a people-powered news network!

What can you do with Says.my?

Remix The News

Rapidly discover trending news and hot topics, crowd-curated by fellow local news lovers. Everything you need to know about a piece of news: remixed with videos, pictures, news sources, polls, and discussions.

Earn Money

If you like sharing the latest news on social media, then you’re in luck! In our Specials section, you’ll get paid for broadcasting sponsored content. Gain access to exclusive resources to effectively broadcast Specials that will increase your earnings significantly once you’ve signed up.

Make A Difference

Help NGOs, non-profits & grassroots movements spread the word on their social causes through Facebook & Twitter!


In short, you can earn money from it! Ya! MONEY!!!! as long as you have blog, facebook or twitter, then you can start earn money now! 

Just share the campaign, videos or advertisements from it, done! 

 register now! Click HERE!

it's easy to register. As the Says birthday giveaway is still running, so why not you join it too? select the prizes, then create a new account. Just use your facebook account to signup.  

after that, go to says.com to update your profile, then start to share the campaign to your facebook! 

Once you earn RM 100, then you can cash out the money, and they will send the cheque to you.

Good Luck! 

Reminder: What you cannot do while sharing the campaigns in order to avoid you cannot cash-out the money.

1. Avoid tagging your friends in the post.
2. Avoid asking people to help you to click the campaigns.
3. Avoid posting more than 1 campaign in one post.
4. Avoid any misleading words in the posts.



0 Clouds:

发表评论