2012年9月5日星期三

Back to college life again.

Have been a week back to the college life again. I thought that it will be the last semester for my diploma, but 

actually I am wrong. Still have one more special semester and two more subjects to be enrolled next year.


Sweat. and Sigh. 


Taking five subjects for this semester, as usual. But the subjects are tough if compare to previous semesters,

as most of the subjects are theories. Lucky there is one calculation subject, finally! After almost half year 

didn't touch my calculator.


All the assignments and projects are given to us, in the early week. And for this month, I got 3 assignments to 

be completed. The assignment that I am doing now brings funny memories to me, which tourguides from 

travel agency thought I am tourist from outside, yet in order to complete my assignment, I cheated him.  

Sorry!!! 




Always happen in student's life. All the stuffs come at the same time. Give me more than 24 hours per day,

Pleaseeeeeee



just sharing, not encouraging people to do this. Haha

hope me myself wont do this. LOL

0 Clouds:

发表评论